Saturday, June 22, 2013

Starting a new chapter...

I'm Kit, a wife and mother of two awesome little boys, who came into our lives through open adoption.  My husband and I chronicled the adoption journeys to our two sons in KristinaMikeAdopt.blogspot.com.  These little guys amaze me every single day!!  We feel blessed to have very open relationships with both sets of birth/first parents, which we feel is so important for our sons. 

I had planned to stop blogging after the arrival of our second son.  However, my sister, Lisa, recently began blogging- FaithHopeLoveAutism.blogspot.com - and she inspired me to continue.  Thus, I begin this new blog!  I had initially planned to focus on my experiences with transracial/transcultural adoption and open adoption.  However, I can also envision myself rambling just about parenting in general!  While my husband and I are passionate about adoption, we're also just like any other family experiencing the wonderfully unanticipated joys, challenges, and craziness of life with two little kids! 

So here begins a new chapter... 

No comments:

Post a Comment